February 12, 2013
Race begins at 11:45 a.m.
Contestents must be at Faith Tabernacle Church, 514 N. Kansas,
by 11:00 a.m.
Entry Form: Microsoft
Word | Adobe
Send Form To: Tourist Information Center, 1 Yellow Brick Road,
Liberal, KS 67901
Deadline: 5:00 p.m. February 11, 2013
1. Open to no more than fifteen (15) men of eighteen (18) years
of age or over.
2. All entrants must wear an apron and a head scarf and will
carry one of the International Pancake Race entrant’s coats
from the start of the race to the finish line.
3. The distance of the race will be 415 yards and is to run over
the “S” shaped International Race Course.
4. The Men’s Pacer race will be run the morning of February 12, 2012, at 11:50 a.m.
5. All entrants agree to attend the SHRIVING SERVICE immediately
following the INTERNATIONAL PANCAKE RACE.
6. Each contestant must be at the Faith Tabernacle Church, at
514 North Kansas Ave., no later than 11:00 a.m., February 12, 2013.
7. Each entrant must sign the following agreement on the entry
“I hereby agree to conform to and comply with the rules
governing this contest of International Pancake Race, Liberal,
Kansas, and I further agree to hold blameless the International
Pancake Race of Liberal, Kansas Inc., Race Committee, and others
connected with this contest, for any loss or injury to myself
or property in which I may become involved by reason of participation
in this contest.”